Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Update

So things have been a tad nuts since I've gotten back from D.C.  I got back late on Sunday night (around 11) and then went to class in the morning.  Since then I've been studying for my two midterm this week as well as getting ready for the National Youth Workers Convention which I'm attending this weekend here in Pittsburgh.  That starts on Thursday (from 1-6) and then continues on Friday morning.  I decided tonight that I am going to skip the Friday morning session because of my Hebrew midterm rather than try to take it Thursday morning, which would mean certain failure on my part.  I also have a paper due next Tuesday and I'm not real sure when I'll tackle that.  Anyway, after next week my slow should slow a bit and I should be able to return to my normal blogging routine.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home