Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Update

So in the midst of the next two weeks my life goes from relatively calm and serene to hectic.  Why?  Well, tomorrow I leave for Maryland to attend the Generous Orthodoxy Conference.  I come back from there on Sunday.  The good news is that I don't have a Hebrew quiz Monday, but I do have Church and Sacraments midterm on Tuesday.  Then on Thursday morning I need to take my Hebrew midterm, because starting Thursday afternoon until the following Monday I will be attending the Youth Specialties Conference here in Pittsburgh.  The day after the conference ends I have a paper due in Church and Sacraments.  After that… I have… well, nothing really.  

Hence, my blogging will probably slow considerably.  Alas, it'll all be worth it when its done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home