Monday, September 26, 2005

Currently Reading

So, for a while I’ve wondered how people got that “Currently Reading…” section into their blogs.  I figured there had to be an easier way than hand coding it, but when Renee decided to put it in hers I figured my competitive nature wouldn’t let my fiancée have a feature in her blog that I didn’t have in mine.  So, after a little messing around I figured it out and now have the books that I’m currently spending time with on my blog.  The most exciting, the Chronicles of Narnia, is at the top followed by the rest of the academic reading that I’m doing.  Among that list Dietrich Bonhoeffer’s Life Together is a classic that everyone should read.  Also Karl Barth’s Church Dogmatics III.4, where Barth lays out his ethics is probably the most challenging and intriguing reading that I’m doing this term.  

So I’ve added yet one more feature to my blog, isn’t that exciting?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home