Sunday, January 08, 2006

Return to Running...


Rule #1: If you don't run for a few months, then get inspired for the 40 degree weather, prepare for a bad time.  

So, I was inspired by a number of things this week that convinced me to take up running again.  1) The scale was beginning to give me news I didn't like to hear 2) I've been feeling very "blah" lately, which is typically symptomatic of being not getting enough exercise 3) I bought myself a new, lightweight windbreak r that will be great for running in the snow since it'll keep my sweatshirts from getting soaked.  

However, as per usual, it was a painful experience for me.  I am also fighting off the very tail end effects of a cold which would also explain why it was especially painful today.  But, as per usual once I'm done running I'm glad I went.  

An evening of reading and Hebrew awaits me.

1 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

Rule #2: Don't slam chairs on peoples' feet. :0)


Don't worry, only a little bruising, and no pain at all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home