Monday, November 28, 2005

Why I Love Youth Ministry

So, Thanksgiving was a simply fabulous week with Renee's family. Today was sort of back to normal with church stuff but we had a mystery movie night tonight.

Because we're in Pennsylvania and tomorrow is the first day of deer season, our kids don't have school. So, Sean wisely planned an activity that not surprisingly, drew about 40 kids. Here's what I got paid to do tonight

1) Be the "DVD" Master for game of Disney Scene-It
2) Eat Pizza
3) Watch Finding Nemo
4) Hang out with a really great group of kids

You'll notice in the photos that I now have two tattoos, care of Mia. The one says "Newbie loves Mrs. Newbie". When I first started at Northmont, back in October of 2003 I was given the nickname of "Newbie" and to this day it has stuck. The other one says "Mother" since they decided I was an "English Biker" with two tattoos… but you know what? They pay me to do this job! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home