Monday, November 21, 2005

Karl Barth and the Postmodern World

So this term I did a one-credit independent study with Dr. Burgess studying the work of Karl Barth.  I read sections of III.4, which is where Barth lays out his ethics based on his doctrine of creation.  The one section I was really taken with was what he called "The Active Life", so for my paper for this class I wrote on that section.  All told, its just a shade over 13 pages, not too bad for a one-credit class eh?  Well, the title should give you an ideas of what I was going for

Evangelism Through Service: Karl Barth's Theology of the Active Life as a Paradigm for Evangelism in the Postmodern/Post-Christendom Context.

Anyway, if you're bored during Thanksgiving, I've posted it on my website here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home