Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I'm Eastern Orthodoxy - Presbyterian - Anglican

So I took a quiz on Christian traditions tonight and not surprisingly, here are my results.

(100%) 1: Eastern Orthodox
(89%) 2: Presbyterian/Reformed
(87%) 3: Anglican/Episcopal/Church of England
(80%) 4: Roman Catholic
(75%) 5: Lutheran
(68%) 6: Congregational/United Church of Christ
(49%) 7: Baptist (Reformed/Particular/Calvinistic)
(41%) 8: Methodist/Wesleyan/Nazarene
(36%) 9: Seventh-Day Adventist
(24%) 10: Church of Christ/Campbellite
(22%) 11: Pentecostal/Charismatic/Assemblies of God
(20%) 12: Anabaptist (Mennonite/Quaker etc.)
(10%) 13: Baptist (non-Calvinistic)/Plymouth Brethren/Fundamentalist

It look my study of Athanasius and T.F. Torrance is rubbing off?

I'm actually not at all suprised by how the rankings came out.  The quiz was designed to peg the Presbyterian/Reformed view as unconditional election/limited atonement, where as with my more Athanasian view its not surprise I ended up being Easter Orthodox.

Take the quiz for yourself

1 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Brian -- I'm surprised you would even post results to this quiz here. The questions as I went through them couldn't even select me, as with many of them I disagreed with every answer available! Still, forcing myself to answer choosing the nearest available answer, the test scored me as 100% Presbyterian, followed by Church of Christ. Baptist was way down at the bottom, and Orthodox and Anglican were around 60%.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home