Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Weekend

So, it would appear that my blog is rather dry and technical… okay, so a tad boring.  While I can't imagine my life being anymore interesting than my theological rants here's what's new in my life

This weekend I went to Maryland to visit Renee.  It was a wonderful weekend.  The last time I was there, two weeks ago, was a stressful time because I was sick, Renee was trying to get moved back in and started at school, and I had ordination exams coming up.  Combine all of that and while it was a fun weekend, it wasn't real relaxing.  This weekend however was nice and relaxing.  We hung out, cleaned her apartment, went out to eat once, went to church, and above all, avoided driving as much as we could.  

This week I've got a Youth Group kick-off event on Wednesday night at church and the regular routine will start up next week.  I also have to write a sermon on Exodus 14 this week, since I'm preaching on Sunday night.  

The two coolest things from the weekend are two little software programs I discovered.  One I talked about earlier, Picasa from google, which is just the coolest image editing and management tool ever.  It also has done me a ton of good since it'll generate photo album web pages for me.  See, I'm a geek, but I know nothing about coding online, and that includes simple JavaScript.  But, it does it for me.  The other program is a program called Nvu, which is a WYSIWYG web page editor that is far more efficient that FrontPage, which is my only other option.  I like it a lot more and it’s a lot simpler to use.

On that note, I think its time for me to get some sleep before class at 8:30 tomorrow morning.  

1 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Renee said...

it was a fun weekend...and can i just say how fabulous it was that i had help cleaning the apartment? simply smashing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home