Friday, August 26, 2005

Done!

So they're done, that's right – ords are officially over for me.  Many of my classmates have the pure joy of returning tomorrow morning to test their knowledge of polity and then from tomorrow at noon until next Thursday their ability to exegete the texts of scripture from the original languages.  I on the other hand do not have that honor, as I was fortunate enough to pass those two ords last February.  So, hopefully I will pass these two and move onto the next step in the process.  If I fail one of them, life will go on.  If I fail them both, I'll be really disappointed in myself.  

So, from now until next Wednesday I get to relax and enjoy myself before orientation kicks into high gear.  There are seventy students on their way to PTS this year, and already many of them are moving into the apartments and the dorm.  It's amazing what a difference a year and a whole load of weddings can do for a place, as the dorm is absolutely packed with new students.  Suddenly I feel very old as I tell people I'm a senior who is set to graduate.  YIKES!

Anyway, I need to go and track down a professor and see if he'll let me do an independent study with him.  

1 Comments:

At 4:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must feel like a million bucks :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home