Thursday, February 02, 2006

Worth Blogging About...

On Monday Renee and I, along with my parents and her Mom, went to Grove City to do wedding planning. In the course of four hours we accomplished the following:
1) Wedding Reception Plans and Menu (1 Hour)
2) Florist (45 Minutes)
3) Rehersal Dinner (45 Minutes)
We were quite proud of ourselves to say the least.

Anyway, the photo. We are having our reception at Old MAP on campus. The picture to the left is from the Crimson Ball during our freshman year at Grove City, which took place in Old MAP. Two things to note in this photo. (1) Yes, at the time I weighed about 150 pounds soaking wet so that's why I look about 12 in the photo. (2) At the time we were weren't dating (in fact, at the time this photo was taken I was dating someone else) and wouldn't start dating for almost 5 more years...

Funny how things work out isn't it?
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home